Hello all! Welcome to the the world of our new little growing life. If you scroll down and read from the beginning you'll get the whole story. Woo hoo! We're so excited and glad you can be a part of our excitement!
Jen ~ i love that you started blogging right away. i love your *joy* ~ & passion for motherhood. These sacrifices (including the pain & sorrow) ~ are all so worth it. Looking forward with you!!!! p
Jen, we don't know each other but my sister Paige Beselt directed me to your site when you were pregnant with Brennan. A little while after that i read his birth announcement and was so broken. Such a beautiful, perfect little boy. Today i'm sobbing again as i read that you are expecting again. So exciting. Continue to encourage other mamas to enjoy every moment of their child's lives. Your blog will be a treasure for your children as they grow and can read about how loved they were even before they were born. So much congratulations to your family.--jess
Jen, again I want to congratulate you and Brian on expecting another baby. I know that you will be a great mom and I'm glad that I can be a part of your journey.
I'm 27. I have a amazing husband, Brian (we've been married for 6 years!) Together we have 3 beautiful children - one little boy in heaven, a sweet & energetic boy here with us on earth, and a brand new beautiful little dolly. This is us and our life...
6 comments:
I'm glad you started blogging this journey right from the start - it's exciting to read it and journey with you!!!
Jen ~ i love that you started blogging right away. i love your *joy* ~ & passion for motherhood. These sacrifices (including the pain & sorrow) ~ are all so worth it. Looking forward with you!!!!
p
Jen, you are one amazing woman, you know that? Thank you for sharing all of this with us. I am so blessed to be watching you journey.
How on earth are you going to keep up with 3 blogs, though? I have a hard enough time with ONE! :)
Much love,
M.
Jen, we don't know each other but my sister Paige Beselt directed me to your site when you were pregnant with Brennan. A little while after that i read his birth announcement and was so broken. Such a beautiful, perfect little boy. Today i'm sobbing again as i read that you are expecting again. So exciting. Continue to encourage other mamas to enjoy every moment of their child's lives. Your blog will be a treasure for your children as they grow and can read about how loved they were even before they were born. So much congratulations to your family.--jess
Jen, again I want to congratulate you and Brian on expecting another baby. I know that you will be a great mom and I'm glad that I can be a part of your journey.
Wonderful news!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll definitely be praying for you!
Love ya!
Post a Comment