Yesterday we went to Sherwood Park and had our routine ultrasound done. Overall it went well. I layed on the stretcher for about 20 minutes and stared at the ceiling (the tech had the screen tilted so I couldn't see). The baby was lying funny (and wouldn't move!) so we weren't able to get a good picture but she was able to get all the measurements. After she was done she called in Brian so we could see our little one. She pointed out different organs, bones and of course the heart (so great to see it beating away!) It was pretty uneventful but it was so great to have our first little glimpse. She didn't really say much so I guess I'll have to wait to hear the results until tomorrow at my appt.
Anyways here is the pic: (She also did a 3D one but again because of how the baby was lying she couldn't get a good shot. )

(We figured that the baby has my head shape)
After the u/s we went shopping at IKEA and got a dresser for the nursery. We are in the midst of rearranging our whole house so sometime in the next month or so I'll get the nursery set up.
Oh, and we wanted to keep the gender a suprise again so your guess is as good as mine!
1 comment:
LOVE it!!! i think it's a great picture! :)
It's too early for me to guess though...I'll wait a few weeks until you're showing more :)
Post a Comment