During my last pregnancy my belly button popped at 30ish weeks...this time it decided to make it's appearance a bit earlier :) It's about 1/2 way popped so I'm sure I'll have my little friend poking through all my t-shirts very soon.
I know what you mean! My belly button didn't pop out at all with Karin, but it is already out with this one. :) It already shows through my shirts if they aren't loose.
I'm 27. I have a amazing husband, Brian (we've been married for 6 years!) Together we have 3 beautiful children - one little boy in heaven, a sweet & energetic boy here with us on earth, and a brand new beautiful little dolly. This is us and our life...
2 comments:
I know what you mean! My belly button didn't pop out at all with Karin, but it is already out with this one. :) It already shows through my shirts if they aren't loose.
My bb didn't pop at all with Joshua, and only a tiny bit with Dustin. I think pokey-outie belly buttons are cute!!
Post a Comment