Today I start counting down from 100! I'm not sure why but 100 seems like such a milestone to me. I think this pregnancy has been a perfect pace for me. Somedays I wish I had a month or two more (definately won't be wishing that when I'm a week over due), and other days my excitement takes over and I just want to hold this little one! I love being pregnant. I've been consiously making myself slow down at times just to feel the baby kick & move and take it all in. Pregnancy is such an amazing time. Baby is big enough now that I can feel it's back or head when I poke around on my belly. Yesterday I felt him/her encroaching on my ribs. I remember that was the last feeling I had of Brennan in my belly - even though he was already gone I felt his little body 'float' up into my ribs...
Loving these moments.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, it's going so quickly!
Post a Comment