Quick update...
We had our BPP ultrasound today. According to the tech everything looked 'good' and baby is measuring 35 weeks! My doctor said he would call us tomorrow with more of the results so hopefully he will also give us good news.
I hope to write a bit more tomorrow but I am stuck out here in our hotel lobby with my jammies on (they don't have wireless :( ) so I can't write much.
THANKS to everyone for your prayers, notes/e-mails of encouragement and prayer! We feel covered and comforted by those prayers and by God's love.
PS: Saw baby's sweet little face - he/she's pretty cute. Can't wait to squeeze those chubby little cheeks. The side profiles reminded us of Brennan too :)
I'll scan the pics when we get home.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jen! If it works for you to come here tomorrow, our room has internet, if you want, so pack along your laptop, (or use ours whichever.) B.
praise the Lord! that is wonderful news. We will continue praying for you, Brian and the baby.
Post a Comment