Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost single digits!

Eeek! 11 days!
Don't have much else to write about. Other than that I am EXCITED! A wee bit nervous about actually being a parent and jumping into this new life - but I wouldn't have it any other way! Our arms and the nursery have been ready & waiting for a little bundle FAR too long!
Today I have another non-stress test. My Dr. said if there was anything that didn't look good/normal - then he would incude me. It's more for a reassurance thing for us because he is not worried about the baby at all - but I'm so thankful for his extra precautions. He's on vacation this week but he said if I went into labour he would come in....so great!...
Our good friends gave us a car seat cozy thing (not sure exactly what they are called) the other day. When we got home from the city we HAD to put it in the car seat and 'try it out'. It was pretty cute how involved/excited Brian was about it.
Who wouldn't want to cozy up in here?!:

I know this seems kinda lame (for some of you readers) and you are rolling your eyes....but it's exciting to me! I would roll my eyes too :)

4 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Cute! We had one of those for Rachel when she was a baby (she was born in December in a snowstorm!) and it was so awesome. It's nice to know the baby's warm and cozy!! We're so excited for you guys!

Carol said...

These things should excite someone who is within days of having a baby! Baby will be nice and cozy - way better than the old days of putting newborns in snowsuits!

kelly ens said...

JEN! The baby is almost here - how exciting!!! i love those little carseat sleepingbag things. I wanted one for Ezra, but never got one...maybe for Christmas, but I don't like lugging him around in the carseat too much - he's heavy! But it will be PERFECT for your little peanut!

Lola said...

Oh wow, that does look cozy. I just want to crawl in!