Forgive me if I can't formulate a complete sentence...it is 5 AM...
Aww man! I thought I was over the early morning wake ups! I was doing so well! I guess God thought I was getting too used to the good sleep - He thought I needed another *warm up* before baby.
Last night I couldn't shut my brain off! I was feeling a bit crampy and getting a few more contrations so of course I tossed & turned in bed for an hour hoping this was *it*. Ya, no luck. I had also been doing so well on not letting my mind wander with every little pain....I REALLY blew it last night!
So, I guess I'm crossing my baby-pool guess off the chalkboard. I chose yesterday. I think I was way off on my weight guess anyways....I don't think I'm getting my little 6 1/2 pounder. We're gonna have a chunky monkey I'm betting!
This afternoon I have another Dr's appt. So, HOPEFULLY he has some exciting news for me! I also plan to go to my friends place this morning to help pass the time and distract my mind!
Brian's parents are coming tomorrow for a week! I'm really looking forward to them being here...and REALLY hoping they have lots of time to spend with their new little grandbaby.
So, you can probably tell I'm in the impatient mode...I'm not even overdue yet!!! Not sure what else I can do to be more ready...my floor needs mopping tho. Maybe I should get on my hands and knees and SCRUB!!! That might get things going.
I've had lots of comments about taking Castrol Oil. I don't think I'm THAT desperate...yet...!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Goodness, Jen, PLEASE don't take CASTROL oil!! That stuff is for motorcycles!! You're looking for CASTOR oil - big difference - but the stuff is vile, vile, vile!!
Praying peace for you...
Don't take Castrol oil OR Castor oil! I tried Castor oil twice (with two different babies) and trust me...it does not work! It only made me violently sick to my stomach. Walk as much as you can handle (scrubbing floors helps too). It just helps loosen things up for labor. It won't be long!
Jen, i was up from 3:30 till 5 & i checked your blog!!! i was thinking of you & praying for you. You must've posted this just after i checked!
Love you, honey!
I took castor oil to try and get things moving with my overdue baby. I would NOT recommend it. While it did boast start my contractions, I had diarrhea all through my labour and delivery - very embarrassing!
Post a Comment