Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Passing the time (Part 2)

Yesterday we finished the boy quilt. We did it quicker then the girl one - I guess we had all the quirks figured out and knew what we were doing. (The quilts are double this size - I just have them both folded in half in all the pics)

Last night we went over for supper to Brian's bosses place so that was an evening out.

This morning we are headed to my parents for coffee/lunch then off to Camrose to do some last minute shopping/errands.

That's my quick update.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful! I wish I knew how to quilt - there are a few hobbies I'd like to take up, and after seeing your works of art here, I think quilting has jumped towards the top of the list!

Carol said...

You should be proud of yourself - The quilts are really nice. Hmm...I wonder which one you will be using? We'll all soon find out!

Elizabeth said...

I love those quilts!!! They are beautiful!! Hope the baby comes soon!!

Garth and Becky said...

You did such a great job. My favorite is the boy's one. Which one do you like the best? It's so exciting that soon there will be a baby in that crib!

paige said...

i like how they're matchy match.
Love ya, Jen! Hope you had a nice Sunday :)