Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4th Dr's appt.

On Friday I had another Dr's appt with this little babe.
I'm measuring right on for 25 weeks and I'm up 6 lbs from a month ago.
Baby 'E's (names might be partially chosen!!!) heart beat was 143.

Kellan's relationship with my Dr is on thin ice. Ever since his 1 year check up, they are not on good terms. I had K in my lap while the Dr was doing my BP and he started to cry and tried to get the cuff off my arm. Then I had to bring him up onto the examining table with me while the Dr did his measuring, etc and he was wimpering and swatting at Dr's hand the whole time. Aww...sweet sensitive little guy. Doesn't want mommy to get hurt.

My BP is pretty low these days. It's usually running around 90/60 but it was 80ish/50 this checkup. He didn't seem to concerened at the moment since I'm feeling pretty good and babe is healthy. Not sure exactly if it could be a problem - I guess I'm going to have to do a little bit of investigating.

Got the paperwork to get my diabetes test and thyroid levels checked so will do that at work this week - another perk to working at a hospital!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

we like 'E' names :)