Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Still thinking

Baby has been dancing on my bladder a lot the last 2 days.
Dance away baby. As weird and uncomfortable as that feeling is....it makes me smile :)

Lately I've been walking by a mirror and being caught by suprise at this big tummy of mine. I still feel like I should still be in the bloated stage. Maybe I just have A LOT of bloat! Heehee!
It's getting harder to bend over or sit and play on the floor with Kellan. This little beach ball is getting in the way. Can't wait for the summer so I can play with you! (get it....beach ball....lame i know)

I still feel like I'm trying to pull back on the reigns of this pregnancy to slow it down - but it's not working. What happened to these 5+ months?
117 days to go....REALLY?
They say babe has a 15-35% chance of survival if born. Wow. I'm still envisioning a little bean or apricot.

As similar as these pregnancies have been. They've been SO different.
Brennan's was so new and free and fresh.
Kellan's was full of longing and learning to deal with fear & impatience, but an amazing journey of the joy & hope of a new life.
Baby #3 (wish I had a better nickname)...I have to stop and think about this.
We're been through this before...twice...but for some reason this one feels so different. Not physically but just different. It's not like I forget I'm pregnant, it's just not such a overwhelmingly powerful daily thought. Ya we're having a baby, and YA we're excited, but I guess it's just not a new experience anymore so I'm feeling all the other feelings that I had missed before. Does that make sense?
It's like when you read a deep and intense book for the 2nd & 3rd time you see and learn things you didn't the first time around. Or maybe you are in a different spot in life and learn new things because of that.
Huh.
Still thinking on that....

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

from my perspective, it's about the fact that you are growing a new one and running after a bigger one :) i can definitely see how your feelings through the first two pregnancies went, but being pregnant with one and raising one doesn't necessarily allow for a lot of time to dwell on the pregnancy :)

Garth and Becky said...

I just love how you put things. You have the ability to write some of the things I think and just can't seem to form into words. Thanks for blogging!