Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ultrasound

We had our 2nd glimpse of baby on Wednesday. This time it actually looked like a baby instead of a little jelly bean with a heart beat on the screen.
It was pretty uneventful. I never know if I am allowed to talk while they are doing the measurements, and I'm too afraid to ask questions so I just keep my mouth shut.
She said the heart beat was 138 and she didn't say anything was wrong so that's a bonus. After she did her 'thing' she called in Brian (& Kellan) and showed us baby - how it was lying, each limb and some organs. Even caught baby yawning.
It was sweet.
They didn't do 3D pics for us (BOO!) but they did send us home with a keepsake. Something to treasure and gaze at until we have the real thing in our arms.

And no, we didn't 'find out'. We'll keep you (and us!) in suspense for another 4 months :)

2 comments:

mtvantol said...

Hello little one, Oma & Opa are looking forward to seeing you face to face in August. Love you!

kelly ens said...

ultrasounds are always so amazing!!!! love seeing this little one, can't wait to meet him/her!