Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

2 more!!!

38 weeks! Wow! Can't really believe it.
So, this is for Melissa (and anyone else who is interested in my Dr's appts...I wasn't going to post about my last one - but apparently I have to ;)
So, I had another appt on Tuesday - full of positive news again (always such a blessing!)
He said the baby's head is not fully down in the pelvis yet but said the baby is starting to drop. My weight was good. Baby's heart beat was 138 (a little higher then normal - usually low 30's). And he said he would induce me at 41 weeks but that he didn't think he would need to. He has me booked for another non-stress test on Monday and would automatically induce if there is a problem.
So, that's the scoop.
I haven't taken my 38 week pic today...too tired and lazy. Maybe tonight when I have to get ready to go (we're going to Edmonton with some friends for the weekend - our last getaway for a while).
Cute story - I was watching my neice this AM (while my fabulous sister-in-law was cleaning my bathroom) and I was pointing to my belly saying there was a baby in there. She thought I was playing a game and had something hidden under my shirt so she lifted it up. She was a wee bit confused when she saw it was actually my belly. So, I told here there was a baby in there and for her to say hi. So, she patted my belly, waved at it and even gave it a kiss! So sweet! It will be neat to see how she reacts when she meets the baby!

1 comment:

paige said...

Here's my helpful hint... Don't take the pic unless you're willing to get ready for it... i HATE my 40 week pic 'cause i was too tired & lazy to take a dang shower. Tho, you're young and booful, so maybe you can get away with what i can't.
Love you, girl!!!!!
p.s. i love dr. updates too.