Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting sleepy...

I can definately tell these days when I don't get a nap in or a full 8 hours... (*yawn*)

On Saturday we finalized our name choices! We've had a tough time with middle names, but have come to an agreement. Brian had to document the name search - from this angle and how I'm sitting I'm looking quite wide! (good thing I have an excuse :) )

I've been noticing more b.hicks and some little shooting pains in my pelvis so I can tell things are getting ready. I'm not expecting tonight or anything but I can tell it's coming down to the last couple weeks.

I'm taking weekly pics now incase I go into labour. I'd like to have a pic of the final belly so here's 37 weeks:

Last night my friend gave me 3 bags of baby (mostly boy) clothes. So today I went through and picked out the ones I wanted and have fully enjoyed washing and folding all of them. They go up to 24 months so Brian commented this AM that it's a good thing we are stocking up on clothes now since we (the economy) are going into a recession:) And it is an even bigger bonus getting them all for free!

3 comments:

paige said...

Ya, right you finalized your name choices... i bet you're still glad you've got the wiggle room of possibly 18 more days :)You look so beautiful & refreshed. Not sleepy at all. Can't wait to meet this little person who will bring so much joy & hear the name that is only whispered right now :)

Elizabeth said...

You look great!!! :)

Lola said...

Yay for 38 weeks. So close now.