Your baby counter says '0' days to go! If only......Very exciting days to come! I'm so hopped up on excitement for you, it feels like I'm waiting for a baby to come out of my belly! We're praying for you! Bonnie
I'm 27. I have a amazing husband, Brian (we've been married for 6 years!) Together we have 3 beautiful children - one little boy in heaven, a sweet & energetic boy here with us on earth, and a brand new beautiful little dolly. This is us and our life...
2 comments:
You look great, Jen! I'll be praying for you guys that all goes well with the impending delivery! :-)
Your baby counter says '0' days to go! If only......Very exciting days to come! I'm so hopped up on excitement for you, it feels like I'm waiting for a baby to come out of my belly! We're praying for you! Bonnie
Post a Comment