We had a pretty good system - I pinned and she sewed. It probably took us about 5 hours to complete so not too bad!My big ol' belly:

The finished product:
Tomorrow we plan on doing the boys one so I laid out the pattern tonight:
Brian and his Dad have been doing finishing work in the basement the last 2 nights too - painting doors & putting up trim. Nice to get these little jobs done!

6 comments:
Jen, those are gorgeous!! Now I'm not sure if I hope you go into labour tomorrow or not... that blue quilt needs to get done, too! :) 'Specially since I think you're having a boy (so said the chalkboard)!
:)
Beautiful quilts! That's one of those things I've always wanted to try making. You did a great job!
How beautiful. Way to go and HAPPY DUE DATE!
Happy Due Date!!!!
i Love the rag quilts. Taeya has one and it is still used regularly, either as a play/morning-cuddle-blanket, or as a blanket for sleeping when we go out (something familiar in an unfamiliar bed). best blanket EVER.
love the two you've made...soon you'll be cuddling your babe in one of them!!! :)
Love the quilts - nice to get those done - It sounds like Brian's parents are keeping you occupied and helping you get lots accomplished! Yay for parents!
Those are adorable, Jen!!! Nice job! :-D
Post a Comment