125 days until baby.
That number really shocked me this morning. That's pretty close to 2 digit numbers...

I don't really have a huge 'to-do before baby' list that I want done when August rolls around. Most of the rooms in our house have been cleaned and organized (if you came over right now you might not believe me - yikes! - that's on my 'to-do' for tomorrow), I would like some meals in the freezer but I'll just cook double casseroles a few nights and freeze the leftovers, the nursery set up consists of digging out the playpen, and all the baby sleepers, etc. are washed and put away so I'll just get Brian to grab the 'newborn' marked rubbermaid off of the shelf and we're set.
I could always pack the hospital bag...but that might be a tad early.
I guess I will just have to get a comfy lawn chair and spend my time outside reading, drinking smoothies, and playing with Kellan. Sounds good to me! I might have to block my view of the garden so I don't see all the weeds I will need to pick. Maybe I'll teach Kellan how to do that :)
Baby is almost a foot long and almost 1 pound! Grow Baby Grow!
4 comments:
Wow, you're looking great, Jen! As usual. :-) I can't believe how far you are along, either.
When are you off on mat leave again?
ok, my comment was going to be EXACTLY the same as Leah's, so i'll just say "ditto"! :)
You look beautiful!!
o wow - i love the long dress - i'd love to get one this summer too! You look so lovely. i can't wait to meet this little one...
Post a Comment